- The first global innovation platform for the construction and real estate industry
- Launch of three formats: Global PropTech Online, Global PropTech Leaders and Global PropTech Channel
- Announcement of first two partners: Prologis and Disruptive Technologies
Today - at the international real estate conference MIPIM in Cannes - Wouter Truffino officially launched Global PropTech: the first global innovation platform for the construction and real estate industry. The launch includes Global PropTech Online, Global PropTech Leaders and Global PropTech Channel. Prologis is the first partner of the platform; Disruptive Technologies is the first PropTech members.
Truffino is the founder of Holland ConTech & PropTech, the ecosystem for Dutch companies in the construction and real estate sector that aim for a leading role in innovation, implementing technology and digitalisation. Truffino: “Our ambition is to create awareness within corporates on innovative leadership. I am very proud working together with leading names in the real estate industry to inspire and create innovative impact. Together we can share knowledge and show how PropTech creates true value and allows us to do better business”.
Global PropTech brings together innovative corporate real estate and the very best PropTech companies on a global scale to facilitate joining forces and cooperation in creating a better built environment by embracing technology. The platform focusses on developing insights, sharing knowledge between different countries and matchmaking through three key formats:
- Global PropTech Online: a monthly online conference offering cutting edge PropTech innovation insights, products, and services. From behind their computer, real estate professionals from all over the globe can attend top keynotes and interactive round tables. PropTech thought leaders and influencers share insides and the best start-ups and scale-ups get a chance to promote their product or solution to a global market.
- Global PropTech Leaders: a highly exclusive network for corporate real estate leaders to share knowledge on how the real estate industry is being renewed through PropTech. The first Global PropTech Leaders event took place on 13 March at the MIPIM in Cannes.
- Global PropTech Channel: a ‘Netflix-like’ video streaming channel aiming to inspire global real estate professionals through content created at Online and Leaders events such as keynotes.
Prologis first partner of Global PropTech
Prologis, the world’s leader in Logistics Real Estate, is the first partner of Global PropTech. Global PropTech will be open to a limited number of partners in order to guarantee the highest quality of insights, knowledge and events.
Robbert Heekelaar, VP Architecture & Emerging Technologies at Prologis: “This partnership gives us deeper and more comprehensive insight into the Global PropTech landscape. It gives us the opportunity to interact with new technologies, more elaborate possibilities and form relationships that will help maintain, or even increase our current competitive position. Together with other initiatives like Prologis Labs, this helps to build a solid foundation for innovation within Prologis and keeps us ahead of what’s next.”
Disruptive Technologies first PropTech member
A special advisory board will select the best PropTech companies to become a free member of the platform for one year. The first PropTech members of Global PropTech is Disruptive Technologies (a developer of IoT appliances and services with the smallest sensors on the market).
“We are embarking on an ambitious mission; to change the way the world operates, basically making property a whole lot smarter. We believe that an ecosystem of cobuilders learning, sharing and developing together, is the best and smartest way to reach the goals of operational efficiency and sustainability. At Disruptive Technologies we are proud to be a part of Global PropTech, and we consider it instrumental in securing a strong cobuilder community” says Ole Petter Novsett, Sales Director Nordics at Disruptive Technologies.